This is a refresh update for Beta 13, which expires May 1, 2021. Beta 14 will not be ready for release before then, so this refresh is being released to add more days to the rapidly approaching expiration date. Select changes from Beta 14 have also been backported into this refresh:
- By popular demand, there are no more mounting timestamp/date error alerts. They will still appear in the log, however. Other types of mounting error alerts are still shown. There will be a settings option to disable all mounting error alerts in a future update.
- FATXplorer is now code-signed again. This means you will receive a friendlier UAC popup when launching it.
- Implemented potential fix for Invalid location specified mounting errors that could occur when loading file information.
- The expiration date has changed to June 1, 2021.
- Driver updated to v20.0.7767. Various bugs have been fixed. Driver updates may require a reboot.